In-Person Tour Information:
The Faculty of Science is one of McMaster’s largest faculties, with over 9,000 undergraduate and graduate students, seven Level I programs, and 39 programs, which begin in Level II. Applying to university and deciding on a program of study can be overwhelming.
To help you make an informed decision, we invite you to take an in-person Science Tour to see what the Faculty of Science at McMaster University has to offer. This 60-minute tour is led by current undergraduate students from a wide range of science programs. The tours highlight the labs, facilities and services used by students in Level I Science programs. Tours are free of charge.
Location: Burke Science Building, Room 136
*Future Students interested in viewing the Honours Kinesiology labs and facilities are encouraged to join tours on Fridays at 1:30 PM.
- If all dates on the calendar are filled please keep checking back for cancellations or additional dates.
- Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to the capacity limits.
- Only confirmed registered guests will be allowed to participate in a tour.
- There may be delays to all guests visiting campus, please give yourself adequate time to ensure tours can start at the scheduled time.
Campus Map And Parking Information:
Burke Science Building (BSB) is Building 11 on our campus map. If you are planning on driving, there are a number of parking lots within a 5 to 10 minute walk to BSB.
- Lot A, B, C, D, E, G, H, I or stadium underground are $6.00 hourly to a $20.00 maximum.
- Lot M or P are a flat rate of $8.00.
Please note that we do not validate parking.
Note: If you plan to park in lots A, B, C, D, E, G, H or the stadium underground, we highly recommend that you enter campus from the Sterling Street and Forsyth Avenue Entrance (185 Sterling Street, Hamilton, Ontario) – not the Main Street West Entrance.